Our contact details
Name: Firefly Homes Kent Ltd and Firefly Property Services Ltd
Address: Firefly Homes Kent Ltd, 93 Commercial Road, Paddock Wood TN12 6DS
Phone number: 01892 838363
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, address, telephone, email)
- Indirect identifiers (for example, passport, driving licence, employer details)
- Financial information (for example bank statements, utility bills)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- to contact you with regard to property enquiries, applications to view, purchase or rent
- to carry out ID, proof of ownership/rental accommodation, credit checks, AML checks
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location from property enquiries
- Solicitors whom are acting for you on behalf of your property purchase/sale
- Financial advisors whom are acting for you on behalf of your property purchase/sale
- Third party referencing agencies from whom we may source an employer reference, landlord reference and credit check
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you with regard to property viewings, property applications, marketing, property lettings/rentals, property purchases/sales.
We may share this information with solicitors, contractors, financial advisors/brokers, mortgage companies, surveyors, valuers, 3rd party referencing companies, 3rd party utility partners, our technology support team, and advisors, prospective purchasers and their advisors in the event the business is sold or integrated with another.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org; 01892 838363
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored at Firefly Homes, 93 Commercial Road, Paddock Wood TN12 6DS and held electronically with our software provider.
We keep names, addresses, emails, telephone numbers, photo ID, proof of funds ie agreement in principle letters, bank or financial savings statements, credit checks, reference reports for 7 years. We will then dispose your information by shredding paper copies and deleting electronically held data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at: email@example.com, 01892 838363 and or Firefly Homes Kent, 93 Commercial Road, Paddock Wood, TN12 6DS if you wish to make a request.
Cookies in use on this site and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at: Carol Prier, Firefly Homes Kent Ltd, 93 Commercial Road, Paddock Wood, TN12 6DS
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. Our ICO registration number is: ZA772448.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website https://www.ico.org.uk